Terms and Conditions
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bizinso’s Website.
Bizinso is located at: 402 Atlanta Centre, Sonawala Road, Goregaon (East), Mumbai 400063
Welcome to Bizinso
We assume that by accessing this website, you agree to our terms of service in their entirety. If you do not agree to any of the terms of service listed on this page, do not use Bizinso’s website. These Terms of Service, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as any and all Agreements, are referred to as: You, the individual visiting this website and agreeing the Company’s terms of service, are referred to as “Client,” “You,” and “Your.” Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” Both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves, are referred to as “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us.”
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to begin the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether through formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Indian law. Any use of the above terminology, as well as additional words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she/they, is assumed to be interchangeable and so refers to the same.
Bizinso and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Bizinso, unless otherwise specified. All rights to intellectual property are reserved. Subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms of service, you may view and/or print pages from www.bizinso.com/ for your own personal use.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.bizinso.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.bizinso.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.bizinso.com/
- Redistribute content from Bizinso (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain sections of this website allow users to publish and exchange ideas, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in designated places. Prior to their appearance on the website, Bizinso does not screen, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments, and Comments do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of Bizinso, its agents, or affiliates. The person who writes the comment expresses his or her point of view and viewpoint. Bizinso shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss, cost, responsibility, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of the use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this site, to the extent permitted by relevant laws.
- Bizinso maintains the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that it deems inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these Terms of Service in its sole discretion.
- You warrant and represent that you have all necessary permissions and consents to post the Comments on our website, and you are authorized to do so. The Comments do not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents, trademarks, or other proprietary rights. There is nothing in the Comments that is defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise prohibited, or that is an invasion of privacy. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, or current commercial or illegal conduct.
- You hereby grant Bizinso a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, publications, or other Web site content as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, support, or approval of the linking party’s products or services; and (c) is appropriate for the linking party’s site.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Bizinso; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Bizinso’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Removal of links from our website
You may contact us if you find any link on our Web site or any connected web site offensive for any reason. Requests to remove links will be considered, but we will not be obligated to do so or to react directly to you.
While we make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we cannot guarantee its completeness or accuracy, nor can we guarantee that the website will continue available or that the information on the website will be kept up to date.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
We will not be held liable or responsible for any content found on your website. You agree to defend and indemnify us against any and all claims arising from or related to your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page of your website or in any context containing content or materials that could be construed as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or encourages the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
You may not construct frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that affect the visual presentation or look of our Web site without prior approval and express written consent.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim any representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use (including, without limitation, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the disclaimer’s subject matter, including liabilities arising in contract, tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are given free of charge.